Nursing Home Elder Abuse & Neglect Attorney Huntington WV
Was Your Elderly Loved One Injured Due to Neglect?
At Greene Ketchum we understand how difficult it is to place a loved one in a nursing home. To later discover that the nursing home staff neglected or abused your loved one can be devastating.
Nursing home residents deserve to receive quality care around the clock. Yet, far too often, nursing home residents suffer abuse and neglect by the very people who are supposed to care for them.
If your loved one has been harmed by inadequate or improper care at a nursing facility, please contact a Huntington nursing home abuse lawyer at Greene Ketchum for a free initial consultation and case evaluation. One of our attorneys will meet with you personally to discuss whether you may be able to receive financial compensation for your loved one’s injuries and pain and suffering.
Nursing homes and assisted living centers must follow strict standards of care and maintain appropriate staffing levels. When they do not, they must be held accountable for their actions.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Our law firm can help individuals and family members of those who have suffered all types of nursing home abuse and neglect, including:
- Skin ulcers
- Improper monitoring
- Physical neglect: disregard for the necessities of daily living
- Medical neglect: lack of care for existing medical problems
- Failure to prevent dehydration, malnutrition, and bed sores
- Failure to assist in personal hygiene, or in the provision of food, clothing, or shelter
- Unsanitary and unclean conditions
- Failure to protect from health and safety hazards
- Poor access to medical services
Just because a person is old and frail doesn’t mean their life is without value. If you suspect your loved one has suffered nursing home neglect or abuse, please contact a Huntington nursing home abuse lawyer at Greene Ketchum today.