WE KNOW HOW TO HELP ™
Medical Negligence Can Destroy a Family
Individuals trust medical professionals and health care facilities to act responsibly. Most of the time that trust is well placed. Sometimes, however, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, therapists, hospitals and medical centers make mistakes that cause patients severe harm or even wrongful death.
If you have been injured by the negligence of a medical professional or by hospital negligence, please contact a Huntington, WV medical negligence attorney at Greene Ketchum to discuss your case. Your initial consultation is free and you will pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover monetary compensation for you.
Medical Negligence Can Take Many Forms
Throughout our history, we have gained the legal knowledge and experience necessary to represent injured clients in a range of hospital error cases, including:
- Anesthesia mistakes: including failure to monitor and failure to recognize a drug interaction.
- Surgical mistakes: including leaving foreign objects in the body, operating on the wrong organ or removing the wrong appendage.
- Emergency room errors: including triage mistakes, pharmaceutical errors or diagnostic errors.
- Misdiagnosis: including missed diagnosis, failure to order the proper tests and failing to diagnosis cancer.
- Birth errors: including Cerebral Palsy, shoulder dystocia, forceps injuries and other trauma.
- Pharmaceutical negligence: including medications such as Zoloft, Risperdal and Actos.
Did a doctor misread your X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, or CAT scans? Did you develop an infection after a botched knee surgery, or shoulder surgery? Did sepsis set in because you were lost in the system and no one monitored your infection? Were you given the wrong drugs or not enough pain medication? Did your doctor commit a procedural error or deviate from accepted standards of care? We can help.
The Huntington medical malpractice lawyers at Greene Ketchum pursue claims involving all types of medical practitioners and healthcare facilities, including St. Mary’s Medical Center of Huntington, Cabell Huntington Hospital, Logan General Hospital, Kings Daughters Medical Center, Holzer Hospital, Three Rivers Medical Center, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Putnam General Hospital, Appalachian Regional Hospital and Raleigh General Hospital. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Free Consultation • Handicapped Accessible
Greene Ketchum would be honored to review & consider your case. Call us at 304.525.9115 or submit your case online for prompt evaluation.